Sunday, January 16, 2011

Signing at ALA


I'm a bit behind on posting and sharing but I did the first signing for Hummingbirds: Facts and Folklore from the Americas at the American Library Association conference in San Diego. It was so exciting to be there as an author! In addition to seeing a lot of good friends from the library and publishing world, I met a lot of people who love hummingbirds. They each had interesting stories to tell! We sold out of hardcovers and almost sold out of paperbacks so hopefully this bodes well for the book.
My next signing is at Barnes and Noble, La Frontera in Round Rock on Saturday, February 5, 2:00 p.m. I hope to see a lot of local friends (new and old) there! Details are available at http://store-locator.barnesandnoble.com/event/3081257 .

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news. May your sales skyrocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news indeed! I have Feb 5 marked on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete