Monday, October 18, 2010

Congratulations PJ! It's your book release day!

Oh, wow, in all my excitement over the Texas Book Festival, I completely forgot to make a very important announcement: Today is book launch day for PJ's third book in her Forgotten Worlds Trilogy, The Necropolis, published by CBAY Books.

So listen up all, here goes: PJ's BOOK RELEASES TODAY!!! GO OUT AND BUY A COPY!!! NO, BUY TWO!!!

Kidding aside, you won't be disappointed. PJ's The Emerald Tablet was a Barnes & Noble best seller. And besides, you kinda-gotta get this one, it's the final book in the series — you'll want to know how how it all ends.

In honor of the release, PJ's publisher has offered up free books for a contest! Here are the details:

1) Spot the third book, The Necropolis, in a bookstore.*

2) Take a picture of the book on the shelf. **

3) Email PJ the picture.

Three easy steps and you'll be entered to win one of five signed sets of the first two books in the series, The Emerald Tablet and The Naval of the World. ***

So hurry up before I beat you to it. I'm a scoundrel, remember. I'm not disqualifying myself from the contest.

-- Don

9 comments: