Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Time for Another Contest

Seeing as how we're in a whole new month here (already a week in, too), it's time for another contest from the Texas Sweethearts!

This month we're giving away:


Winning is easy! All you have to do is:

1) Follow our blog—you know, the cute little pictures of faces over on the right. So the deal is you have to be a follower to enter.

2) Comment on this post before the end of the day Sunday, February 21, 2010.

3) Win!


Good luck!


* Note: On books, THE NECROPOLIS by PJ Hoover is not yet available. Also, FRONT PAGE FACE-OFF by Jo Whittemore will not be available until March 2010.

24 comments:

  1. What a fun contest! I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love a chance to win a signed book! Thanks gals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, count me in! I love signed books. They make me the envy of my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice contest, I'd love to be a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the contest! You really are a bunch of sweethearts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great contest! I just became a follower and have y'all on my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm feeling lucky tonight. Hopefully this is the winning entry (I am already a follower)

    Jim Danielson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the contest. I'd love to win.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Already a follower! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following, following! I'd love to win, although how I'll choose...?!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Already following the Sweethearts and would love to win any of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm always up for a contest and I already follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd love to enter. Thank you for hosting this generous contest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm all for reading --
    and free books.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi!!!! I hope I win! I would LOVE one of your books, forget about the gift card...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm now following. And I love contests. All of the books sound wonderful. Hope I win. :)

    ReplyDelete